[midPoint] New ldap connector and auxiliary objectClasses

midpoint at mybtinternet.com midpoint at mybtinternet.com
Thu Nov 5 14:00:27 CET 2015

Hi Ivan,
  Yes, that was also my interpretation of what happens ... the point of deleting the older was from reference
  of procedure in the Wiki .. don't recall the exact page. What I was attempting to pre-empt was creating a
  new resource and this subsequently using the older connector.
  So, what is supposed to happen when a new resource is created and more than one connector exists?
  I seem to recall that failed, but can't recall authoritatively.
Regards,
  Anton