[midPoint] Ports Used

Jason Everling jeverling at bshp.edu
Fri May 29 17:36:54 CEST 2015

Totally forgot about SMTP/TLS!

The server itself is a tomcat application server for multiple applications,
it is part of a tomcat cluster using the simple tcp cluster and then apache
balances those other applications. I don't think I will make midPoint
highly available at this time, it would require more testing and time on my
end. I will though open those for future use and I don't forget about it.

Thanks!

JASON