[midPoint] LDAP reconcilation

Radovan Semancik radovan.semancik at evolveum.com
Thu May 14 16:50:15 CEST 2015

Hi,

The current LDAP connector also supports synchronization based on a
search for modifyTimestamp operation attribute. If your LDAP server
supports this attribute then this is probably the best choice for you.

If you do not have modifyTimestamp then your only realistic choice is
reconciliation. The method through LDIF is not supported by the
connector (AFAIK).

Just to satisfy my curiosity: what LDAP server are you using?