[midPoint] LDAP reconcilation

Tim.Strong at sita.aero Tim.Strong at sita.aero
Thu May 14 15:33:47 CEST 2015

Hi midPoint dist-list,
I have a quick question re: ldap that I haven't been able to find an
answer for in the wiki.

Using a non-synchro capable ldap server as an identity source, what is the
best way to bring users into midPoin on a regular basis?  Is my only
option reconciliation?
Would it be more efficient to pick up an LDIF copy the ldap and process
that instead of going directly against the ldap?

Thanks
Tim

See you at the 2015 Air Transport IT Summit, Brussels, 16-18 June

Click here to register your place now.. http://www.sitasummit.aero/

This document is strictly confidential and intended only for use by the
addressee unless otherwise stated.  If you are not the intended recipient,
please notify the sender immediately and delete it from your system.