[midPoint] Sample notification for accounts that have been enabled

Jason Everling jeverling at bshp.edu
Mon Mar 30 21:17:44 CEST 2015

Just wanted to relay my thanks once again for this, it works great on
master and 3.1 after I cherry-picked the commits. We had a massive virus
outbreak I needed to attend too these past few weeks so I didn't get around
to thoroughly testing it,

I think this is a really great addition, when the user gets enabled or
disabled they now get an email,

Hi Firstname Lastname

Your access to resources at blah blah blah have been modified.

Withdrawn or Graduated?

If you have recently Withdrawn or Graduated then your accounts have been
disabled.

Previously Withdrawn or Returning Student?

If you were Withdrawn or you are a Returning Student then your accounts
have been enabled.

Regaining access to your account:

Your Student ID: 123456789

If you are a returning student then you can begin using the resources
immediately upon receipt of this notice.

If you have forgotten your Username and/or Password, you can utilize the
Forgotten links at the below site to retrieve them.

If you feel that you have received this notice in error, please notify us
immediately by submitting a ticket. We recommend you use your personal
email address in the ticket.

Thanks!