[midPoint] MidPoint 3.1.1 Getting Close

Radovan Semancik radovan.semancik at evolveum.com
Mon Mar 30 11:03:01 CEST 2015

Hi,

We are very getting close to midPoint 3.1.1 release. Vast majority of
the 3.1.1 scope is done. The current plan is to finish the last missing
features on 6th April. The planned release date is 12th April.

I would like to encourage all community members to help with the release
testing. We are testing midPoint continually, but the final testing push
for all the 3.1.1 features will happen in the week 6th-10th April. I
would like to especially encourage partners that have "their" features
planned for this release to make sure that these features work as expected.

Thanks.