[midPoint] CSV Import

Anand Kothekar anand.kothekar at confluxsys.com
Tue Mar 17 09:39:13 CET 2015

Hi,

I was working with CSV file where I tried to import users. I was able to
import approximately 100 users from CSV file at a time.I actually have
requirement where I need to import thousands of users through CSV.

When I try to import more than 100 users, the task simply keeps running.
This time it has "DefaultNode " value under "Executing at" attribute which
might be because of clustering to handle workload.

After waiting for near about an hour it gives stalled error.

please suggest me some way which will import users smoothly

Regards,
Anand