[midPoint] Not able to assign any of the resource if Connector Host is down

Erik Suta erik at evolveum.com
Thu Mar 12 08:44:10 CET 2015

Hi Anand,

thank you for you report. The situation you reported is, as you have correctly stated, a bug. In this case,
when only one from many resources is not available, midPoint should be able to let users work with
other, currently working, resources. We are definitely going to fix this issue and we will let you
know.

Thanks again for the report.

Best Regards,

Erik Suta