[midPoint] ObjectImporter logging.

Radovan Semancik radovan.semancik at evolveum.com
Tue Jun 16 08:39:24 CEST 2015

Hi Aleksey,

The import is designed to work inside an (asynchronous) task. As far as
I remember the errors are summarized in OperationResult instances. But I
might be wrong. The importer code is one of the oldest parts of
midPoint. There may be issues.

You are more than welcome to form midPoint on github, improve the code
and create a pull request to merge it back.