[midPoint] Recommended Java arg settings

Petr Gašparík petr at gasparik.cz
Tue Jul 21 10:00:14 CEST 2015

Thank you, Pavol, I am trying different settings and let you know how it
goes, if you want.

what about  -XX:NewSize= -XX:PermSize ? Do you use it at development with
some values? Or is it better not to touch it? :)

thanks, Petr

po 20. 7. 2015 v 14:21 odesílatel Pavol Mederly <mederly at evolveum.com>
napsal:

> Petr,
>
> as our colleague Kate recently found out, the default stack size can be a
> problem in some cases - namely, related to new LDAP connector. If the stack
> size is too small, the "resources selection" window (e.g. on add account or
> assign account) simply does not appear, with StackOverflowException being
> recorded in one of tomcat output files (don't remember which one).
>
> Please increase it via -Xss parameter to *-Xss1m*. Or you can experiment
> with lesser values, if necessary.
>
> Best regards,
> Pavol

Petr G.