[midPoint] CAS integration

Katarina Valalikova k.valalikova at evolveum.com
Mon Jul 6 07:23:18 CEST 2015

Hi Petr,

I use this configuration in my depoynments. I also use cas 4.x and CAS
client 3.3.3. It looks like there is a problem with spring
configuration. Could you please check if you uncomment everything in the
ctx-web-security.xml? Or if it is possible, you can send your
ctx-web-security.xml and I will take a look into it.

The important part in spring configuration is entry point as stated in
ctx-web-security.xml (<!-- add following:
entry-point-ref="casEntryPoint"  to the http element before
create-session attribute -->)

Best Regards,
Katarina Valalikova

Dňa 2. 7. 2015 o 17:08 Petr Gašparík napísal(a):