[midPoint] Target Synchronization/Reconcilation

Anand Kothekar anand.kothekar at confluxsys.com
Tue Feb 17 11:22:19 CET 2015

Hi,

I want to raise a reconciliation task which will start synchronization. For
that I have modified one of my resource (Open Ldap User) with,

<synchronization>
      <objectSynchronization>
         <enabled>true</enabled>
         <correlation xmlns:q="
http://prism.evolveum.com/xml/ns/public/query-3">
            <q:description>synchronization example.</q:description>
            <q:equal>
               <q:path>name</q:path>
               <expression>
                  <c:path xmlns:c="
http://midpoint.evolveum.com/xml/ns/public/common/common-3"
                          xmlns:ri="
http://midpoint.evolveum.com/xml/ns/public/resource/instance-3">declare
namespace ri='http://midpoint.evolveum.com/xml/ns/public/resource/instance-3';
$account/attributes/ri:uid</c:path>
               </expression>
            </q:equal>
         </correlation>
         <reaction>
            <situation>linked</situation>
            <synchronize>true</synchronize>
         </reaction>
         <reaction>
            <situation>deleted</situation>
            <synchronize>true</synchronize>
            <action>
               <handlerUri>
http://midpoint.evolveum.com/xml/ns/public/model/action-3#unlink
</handlerUri>
            </action>
         </reaction>
         <reaction>
            <situation>unlinked</situation>
            <synchronize>true</synchronize>
            <action>
               <handlerUri>
http://midpoint.evolveum.com/xml/ns/public/model/action-3#link</handlerUri>
            </action>
         </reaction>
      </objectSynchronization>
   </synchronization>

then I selected resource--> open Ldap User -->" import accounts"  which
raised a task but failed.

Failed to import: com.evolveum.midpoint.util.exception.SchemaException: No
name in new object null as produced by template null in iteration 0, we
cannot process an object without a name: Failed to import:
com.evolveum.midpoint.util.exception.SchemaException: No name in new object
null as produced by template null in iteration 0, we cannot process an
object without a name

can you please tell me that where I mistaken or am I following wrong
approach.

Thanks,
Anand