[midPoint] Live Sync on AD LDAP Connector

Samu Viitanen zamppa90 at hotmail.com
Wed Dec 30 09:40:54 CET 2015

Hello,

I have experimented with the new experimental AD with LDAP connector, and in my solution the Live Synchronization does not seem to work. Is it supposed to work or is that still TODO? I keep getting a warning about current sync token being null and it does not sync anything from AD, but the task is still running fine. If it should work, is there something special I need to take into consideration to get it working?

Best Regards
Samu Viitanen