[midPoint] Persistent Tasks

Samu Viitanen zamppa90 at hotmail.com
Mon Dec 14 10:21:21 CET 2015

Hello Pavol,

Thank you for your quick response. Now that I investigated my logs a bit more, I noticed that the sync task is indeed still trying to connect to the AD, it just shows "Suspended" in the administration interface. I think I can continue with my implementation. Thank you for clarifying this for me.

Maybe the UI should show something else than "Suspended" when a transient problem happens.

BR,

Samu