[midPoint] Persistent Tasks

Pavol Mederly mederly at evolveum.com
Mon Dec 14 09:55:01 CET 2015

Hello Samu,

a task should go into a "suspended" state only if the problem that
occurred is believed to be a persistent one. Transient problems like "AD
down" should not result in the task being suspended - i.e. the
synchronization task should report an error, but it should continue trying.

There might be a bug in midPoint that incorrectly treats such an error.
Or, maybe, the connector reports the problem in a wrong way. (This
midPoint-connector-resource interplay is sometimes quite tricky.)

Would you please share your log file for us to diagnose the problem further?

Best regards,
Pavol