[midPoint] Help on implementing approval Workflow

Fabio Contessi f.contessi at nsr.it
Mon Aug 31 11:01:31 CEST 2015

Hi,

I have the need to implement an approval workflow in assigning a Role that involves the assignment of the Active Directory Resource to a virtual identity: in that workflow, the approver has to be able to manually modify one or more of the Active Directory account attributes that is going to be provisioned (i.e.: it could manually update the sAMAccountName value).

Reading the documentation it seems that it could be possible to do, but I was not able to implement this particular workflow. I would appreciate some indication.

Thanks in advance.

Regards

  Fabio

--