[midPoint] Issue with AD Synchronization process

Fabio Contessi f.contessi at nsr.it
Thu Aug 27 16:09:47 CEST 2015

Hi Ivan,

for the sync purpose I have created a clone of the AD resource that I’m using for provisioning purpose; for doing that I have deleted the “outbound" fields in the schemaHandling section and I have inserted “inbound" fields.
So, yes, provisioning to AD resource works correctly. Livesync does not work.

In addiction, I am able to import single accounts on the resource by the administrator interface (Resources -> Active Directory Sync Only -> Accounts -> <single account> -> Import).

Regards,

  Fabio