[midPoint] Securing the GUI

Schlehuber, Patrick schlehub at uillinois.edu
Wed Aug 5 17:27:15 CEST 2015

That worked great, I can reconcile a user, and only allow  viewing other attributes.

One more item of concern I ran into, I restrict “List Tasks” to viewing of details for  a task as I am wanting, but I can still “Run/Suspend/Resume” a task. How can I tighten this and now allow these task functions to be performed but still allow viewing of details?

Pat