[midPoint] Issue in creating a user in Midpoint

Sai Chandra sai.chandra at ilantus.com
Tue Sep 30 17:26:41 CEST 2014

Hi All,

Iam using Midpoint  3.0 version on centos Machine. When iam creating the user through the HR portal it is working fine. But if I login to the midpoint and create a new user iam getting the following error. Can some body help me in resolving the issue

2014-09-30 20:50:27,057 [] [http-8008-11] ERROR (com.evolveum.midpoint.web.page.admin.users.PageUser): Create user failed, reason: No prism context in ObjectDelta(UserType:null,ADD: user:null(sai1234))
Thanks and Regards
Saichandra.T

This message contains information that may be privileged or confidential and is the property of ILANTUS Technologies. It is intended only for the person to whom it is addressed. If you are not the intended recipient, you are not authorized to read, print, retain, copy, disseminate, distribute, or use this message or any part thereof. If you receive this message in error, please notify the sender immediately and delete all copies of this message.