[midPoint] Approval Workflow

Sai Chandra sai.chandra at ilantus.com
Tue Sep 30 13:47:35 CEST 2014

Hi Team,

Can someone help me how to set the approvers dynamically in the workflow. I tried to follow the same steps mentioned in the doc  but it didn't helped me.Also how to assign the workflow once it is approved to move to the user Manager.As currently we donot store the Manager details in the Midpoint.

Thanks and Regards
Saichandra.T

This message contains information that may be privileged or confidential and is the property of ILANTUS Technologies. It is intended only for the person to whom it is addressed. If you are not the intended recipient, you are not authorized to read, print, retain, copy, disseminate, distribute, or use this message or any part thereof. If you receive this message in error, please notify the sender immediately and delete all copies of this message.