[midPoint] How to Communicate from midPoint to Remote Connector Server

Ivan Noris Ivan.Noris at evolveum.com
Tue Oct 7 08:35:55 CEST 2014

Hi,

let's start from the simplest things first:

1. is your TCP communication between connector server and connector host? (port 8759)
2. are you using or not using SSL?
3. is the connector server still running even after you encounter this failure?
4. can you check Connector Server logs? There should be something regarding this failure.

For me it looks like a communication problem.

Regards,
I.