[midPoint] Possibility to check Password validity?

Radovan Semancik radovan.semancik at evolveum.com
Fri May 23 10:19:44 CEST 2014

Hi,

Yes. I understand that this may be helpful for these cases. And maybe
even for some "check password" GUI functionality. Now I see that this is
a good idea. So I've created a feature request:

https://jira.evolveum.com/browse/MID-1906

However the bad news is that given our roadmap and schedule it is quite
unlikely that we can find a time to implement this anytime soon. Unless
some contributor or subscriber raises a similar request.