[midPoint] Error Import Org Unit Sample

Radovan Semancik radovan.semancik at evolveum.com
Fri May 2 13:42:20 CEST 2014

Hi Alexander,

This particular sample is not really supposed to work. It is one of the
rare cases of samples that we keep as "preview" of feature that are not
yet implemented in midpoint. I have created this sample some time ago to
somehow clear my thoughts and to explain the ides to other developers. I
will put a comment in that file to explain its purpose.

If you are looking for parametric roles then this feature is actually
supported in midPoint. We just do not have the nice presentation and
parameter schema yet. The parameters are stored in assignment extension.
We do not have a complete documentation about this yet but you can use
role samples from our tests. Please have a look at these files:
https://github.com/Evolveum/midpoint/blob/master/model/model-intest/src/test/resources/common/role-pirate.xml
https://github.com/Evolveum/midpoint/blob/master/model/model-intest/src/test/resources/rbac/role-adriatic-pirate.xml
and this wiki page:
https://wiki.evolveum.com/display/midPoint/Assignment+Configuration