[midPoint] AD Connector on v3.0

Ivan Noris ivan.noris at evolveum.com
Sun Jun 8 11:14:04 CEST 2014

Hi Tim,

as I will transform it from its source AD form, this is no problem. I
just wanted to make an example which can be used everywhere (I can
install OpenDJ on any machine, any operating system, but I can't install
AD on linux for example).

So as soon I'll find some spare time after my current deployment, I'll
start to anonymize/comment the AD sample. The bad news is, that to
successfully deploy the sample one has to deploy a lot of other samples
(roles, policies, possibly object templates). So I'll have to think
about it to make it simple - and still usable.

On 06/06/2014 12:20 AM, Tim Tompkins wrote:

> Hi Ivan,
>
> I would love to see that config esp in its current AD form. We are
> looking at doing something very similar.
>
> V/R,
>
> Tim
>
> On Thu, Jun 5, 2014 at 4:13 PM, Ivan Noris <ivan.noris at evolveum.com
> <mailto:ivan.noris at evolveum.com>> wrote:
>
>     <SNIP>
>
>     My configuration is using multiple account types (intents), e.g.
>     "normal" account, administrator account, vendor account, service
>     account and a number of entitlements and generic "kinds" - like
>     specific groups that are maintained (created, assigned) by
>     midPoint, organization structure containers etc. etc. A lot of it
>     is derived from Radovan's Org Sync test
>     (https://wiki.evolveum.com/display/midPoint/OrgSync+Story+Test),
>     but my resource is strictly target resource (no inbound
>     synchronization at this time).
>

>     <SNIP>

  Ing. Ivan Noris
  Senior Identity Management Engineer