[midPoint] password history, challenge/response, Novell eDirectory

Radovan Semancik radovan.semancik at evolveum.com
Thu Jun 5 11:28:16 CEST 2014

Hi,

I'm not entirely sure what you mean by challenge/reponse? Do you mean
challenge/response authentication for log-in to midPoint GUI? Or
something else?

Password history is definitely planned. But we do not have any specific
date yet. The date depends on midPoint subsribers or contributors
requesting this specific feature.

Connection to Novell eDirectory is theoretically possible as it is
LDAPv3 compliant server. But we haven't tried practically yet. However
by a coincidence I'm going to try it in a couple of days so I can report
the results.