[midPoint] Live sync w/ CSV Feed.

Ivan Noris ivan.noris at evolveum.com
Thu Aug 28 16:58:42 CEST 2014

Hi Deepak,

this does not seem to be a feature. But I've just tested that my CSV
connector is picking new accounts also when added at the very beginning
(just after the header line).

I'm using livesync, and connector version = 1.1.1.0.em80

I'm still trying to replicate the issue.

I.

--
  Ing. Ivan Noris
  Senior Identity Management Engineer