[midPoint] Logging extension attributes.

Deepak Natarajan dnataraj at trilobytesystems.com
Thu Aug 28 12:39:28 CEST 2014

Thanks Erik.

I've also realized that I can view the XML of the org object (haven't
tried it for Roles yet) in the Configuration page, and there I can see
the extension attributes as well..

Erik Ĺ uta wrote:
> Hi Deepak,
>
> The feature you describe, displaying attributes from custom extensions
> in midPoint UserType/OrgType editors was recently implemented. (For more
> information, see issue https://jira.evolveum.com/browse/MID-2005). So,
> if you use our development snapshot (from version
> git-v3.0.1devel-403-g5e58ef7), you should be able to see and edit
> extension attributes from GUI.
>
> If there are any problems with extension attributes and GUI editors,
> please let me know.
>
> Best regards,
> Erik Suta
>

> On Thu, Aug 28, 2014 at 11:19 AM, Deepak Natarajan
> <dnataraj at trilobytesystems.com <mailto:dnataraj at trilobytesystems.com>>
> wrote:
>

>     Hi -
>
>     Is there a way to log/dump out custom schema extension attributes at
>     runtime for RoleTypes and OrgTypes? Currently we cannot see them yet in
>     the GUI, but it would be nice to have some logging mechanism just to see
>     that these values have been correctly set/mapped/transformed etc.
>

>     Thanks!
>
>     BR/Deepak

Deepak Natarajan
Director

Trilobyte Systems ApS

Falkoner Alle 1, 3            Fredrikinkatu 61A, 6th Floor
2000 Frederiksberg         Business Center Papula
Denmark                          00100 Helsinki
                                        Finland

Tel : +45 29375068
http://www.trilobytesystems.com