[midPoint] Logging extension attributes.

Erik Ĺ uta suta.erik at gmail.com
Thu Aug 28 12:07:44 CEST 2014

Hi Deepak,

The feature you describe, displaying attributes from custom extensions in
midPoint UserType/OrgType editors was recently implemented. (For more
information, see issue https://jira.evolveum.com/browse/MID-2005). So, if
you use our development snapshot (from version
git-v3.0.1devel-403-g5e58ef7), you should be able to see and edit extension
attributes from GUI.

If there are any problems with extension attributes and GUI editors, please
let me know.

Best regards,
Erik Suta