[midPoint] Update user failed

Pavol Mederly mederly at evolveum.com
Wed Aug 27 11:40:08 CEST 2014

Hello Indresh,

as Deepak has said, it would be also helpful to see more details on the
error message itself (Deepak's second point).

Could you send us the error stack? (You get it by clicking on "[ SHOW
ERROR STACK ]" or "Export to XML" label.)
Or, perhaps, also the relevant parts of midpoint log, although I'm
afraid that the default configuration of logging does not provide such
details in the log.

Best regards,
Pavol