[midPoint] role assignment activation

Radovan Semancik radovan.semancik at evolveum.com
Thu Oct 31 15:55:51 CET 2013

Hi Lucie,

This is a feature. More exactly it is an unfinished feature ;-)

The assignment (and role) activation is planned, it is present in the
schema and there are even some pieces of code to support it. But the
implementation is not finished. We have postponed that in favour of
other features that were requested by midPoint users.

If you have a specific case in which you would like to use this feature
please contact Igor Farinic or me directly. We can talk about how we
could get this feature into our roadmap.