[midPoint] role assignment activation

Lucie Rút Bittnerová lucie.bittnerova at ami.cz
Thu Oct 31 14:51:52 CET 2013

Hi,

are there any plans for user friendly setting of  activation to an
assignment? Meanwhile I can set it using XML configuration, it is
displayed beside the assignment on the user details page (administrative
status, valid from and valid to). But it doesn't work. Is it bug or
feature? :-) I assign the role "End user" to the test user (and there is
assigned no other role to him) and set the field validFrom to some date
in the future, but I can log in as the test user and see the role "End
user" as assigned to me.
I would expect that I couldn't login until the day of validFrom.

Lucie