[midPoint] Users

Riško Lukáš Lukas.Risko at rec.uniba.sk
Thu Oct 3 15:33:50 CEST 2013

Hi Vincent,

We are deploying midPoint at Comenius University Bratislava for more than 35 000 users (students and employees). Our intent is to have many existing systems integrated with one centralized user management system able to automatically create users account when he is hired, delete users account when he is fired, etc.

Best regards,

Lukas Risko