[midPoint] Problem adding an ICF connector - Error creating connector instace: The classes (JAR) of connector: ... (OID:...) were not found by the ICF framework (Radovan Semancik)

dev.eloper dev.eloper at o2.pl
Thu Nov 21 14:15:54 CET 2013

Hello again,
1. I used the @ConnectorClass annotation in the connector,
2. I'm trying to launch the dummy connector the same way - although I'm using this version: https://fisheye.evolveum.com/browse/evolveum-openicf/connectors/java/dummy with the same results (connector not found),
3. I put the bundle in midpoint-home/icf-connectors, which seems right,
I'll try with your version of the connector (com.evolveum.icf.dummy from 2.2 tag).
Best regards.