[midPoint] midPoint 2.2rc1

Igor Farinic igor.farinic at evolveum.com
Mon Aug 5 20:42:56 CEST 2013

Hi,

we are getting even closer to the midPoint release 2.2. All features for
2.2 release have been implemented. The core team has finished a round of
testing-bugfixing cycle. We have decided to release version 2.2rc1 to
get a wider audience into the testing loop and to gather early feedback
from the community as an input for next round of bugfixing.

MidPoint 2.2rc1 binary is available for download from:
https://www.evolveum.com/downloads/midpoint/2.2rc1/

The source code has been tagged with "midpoint-2.2rc1" tag. But for
anyone interested in the source code build we may recommend getting the
development trunk. As we are in the testing phase the quality of the
code should increase with each commit.
https://svn.evolveum.com/midpoint/trunk/

The draft of the release notes is available in our wiki:
https://wiki.evolveum.com/display/midPoint/Release+2.2+-+UNDER+DEVELOPMENT

The system currently mostly works. We have passed a full testing cycle
to ensure it. There are known issues that we are working on. The listing
is available from jira:
https://jira.evolveum.com/issues/?filter=10402

Please feel free to try the product, test it and report any bug either
directly to jira, to the midpoint-dev mailing list or directly to a
particular team member if you are already communicating with one. We
appreciate any help with testing the code and we are also grateful for
any feedback or suggestion.

--
regards,
Igor Farinic