[midPoint] MidPoint RESTful service and API's?

Nik nik.tettehlartey at usharesoft.com
Tue Apr 9 10:20:17 CEST 2013

Hello dear IDM-ers,

I have been evaluating your midPoint IDM offering as a role manager/RBAC
solution for our account ldap repository in our product. It seems very
nice, compact and thankfully quite easy to set-up and get working cf
with some other opensource idms I have evaluated. Thank you for your
efforts to bring this product to public attention under CDDL as well.

I do have one burning question about midPoint's future features (it
concerns your road map, I guess). Are you planning on adding a RESTful
http/interface and/or REST APIs for webservices in midPoint, soon? I
have noticed mention of SOAP webservices and can understand why you
would wish to include this, based on it's wide historical adoption in
the IDM world.

Best Regards,
Nik