[midPoint] Midpoint Workflow Status

Jason Burt jason.burt at pdx.edu
Mon Apr 23 22:04:02 CEST 2012

Greetings,

We are evaluating Midpoint as a candidate for replacing our Sun IdM system.
 I was hoping someone could clarify the status and roadmap relating to
workflow.  Is it true that there is no integrated system for user defined
workflows in version 1.10?  Under the current iteration page, I found that
a goal was better support for asynchronous processes was a goal and on the
next iteration page I found that asynchronous processes are a major focus.
 At what point is it anticipated that Midpoint with be able to support user
defined workflows?

Thank you,
Jason Burt - 503.891.0038
Programmer
Enterprise Information Technology Services
Portland State University