[Midpoint-dev] Pom adjustments in connector development guide

Radovan Semancik radovan.semancik at evolveum.com
Thu Oct 5 10:04:12 CEST 2017

Hi,

1.4.3.0-SNAPSHOT is the development version of the polygon project
itself. It refers to itself (to its own components). But the project
also depends on development version of ConnId Framework
(1.4.3.0-SNAPSHOT). ConnId framework does not change much, so it might
happen that the SNAPSHOT artifacts of ConnId have expired from Maven
repository. If you are interested in contributing to ConnId or Polygon
then you should get both Polygon and ConnId sources and build both.
Polygon is just an thin extension on top of ConnId.

If you are just interested in build a connector you should NOT use
master branch on ConnId or Polygon. You should use one of the stable
tags. E.g. v1.4.2.35:

https://github.com/Evolveum/polygon/tree/v1.4.2.35

Those stable releases depend on stable artifacts that do not expire from
Maven repositories.