[Midpoint-dev] Pom adjustments in connector development guide

Ethan Kromhout ethan at unc.edu
Tue Oct 3 19:17:15 CEST 2017

When working on a connector recently, I noticed that the starter project
at  https://github.com/Evolveum/polygon.git wouldn't build for me. There
are references to 1.4.3.0-SNAPSHOT in various pom.xml files, and the
project builds fine if I remove the -SNAPSHOT, I'm guessing the status
of 1.4.3.0 version of a few artifacts in the group com.evolveum.polygon
have changed.

I've updated my local copies of the file, but thought someone with
commit on Evolveum github might want to know about it so they could
update things there.

Thanks,

Ethan