[Midpoint-dev] Midpoint 3.5 error

Shepker, Peter peter.shepker at cyberdefenses.com
Tue Mar 21 21:23:06 CET 2017

Just trying to get a CSV imported as an authoritative HR Source.

I’ve seen a couple places in the documentation that there might only be manual import from the UI and that task based import isn’t ready yet.  when I do it through the UI, and when I run an account import task, I get the following error  No name in new object null as produced by template null in iteration 0, we cannot process an object without a name

Where would I find documentation on this error?  How do I correct it?

thx, pete

Peter Shepker
Senior Architect
CyberDefenses, Inc.
216.800.6655
peter.shepker at cyberdefenses.com<mailto:first.last at cyberdefenses.com>
www.CyberDefenses.com<http://www.triumvircorp.com/>

[cid:8EAB14BC-B8E8-4691-AA03-567F3E7768E8 at neo.rr.com]

This email and any files transmitted with it are confidential and intended solely for the use of the individual or entity to whom they are addressed. If you have received this email in error please notify the sender. Please note that any views or opinions presented in this email are solely those of the author and do not necessarily represent those of the company. Finally, the recipient should check this email and any attachments for the presence of viruses. The company accepts no liability for any damage caused by any virus transmitted by this email.