[Midpoint-dev] Inducement updates are not propagated to User after reconciliation

Ivan Noris ivan.noris at evolveum.com
Thu Jan 22 15:26:14 CET 2015

Hi Anand,

can you please be more precise about "value entered by user"?
Do you mean that the host and/or(?) description attributes are expected
to be managed by the user who is editing the user in midPoint, on the
right side of User details in Accounts part? Are these expected to be
set always explicitly by the user? No automation from midpoint user
attributes?

Thanks,
I.