[Midpoint-dev] Inducement updates are not propagated to User after reconciliation

Anand Kothekar anand.kothekar at confluxsys.com
Thu Jan 22 14:03:17 CET 2015

Hi Ivan,

Thanks for your inputs.

I tried it by adding this constraint in inducement itself and it worked but
I want to do this at resource level.

I tried adding the same in resource but the thing is I do not have any
outbound mapping defined for these attributes (as I use the value entered
by user ) now if I add only strength property in outbound it gives me Error.

Can you help me with pointing to the right kind of mapping I need to do.

Here is the host attribute snippet from my resource:
         <attribute>
            <ref xmlns:ri="
http://midpoint.evolveum.com/xml/ns/public/resource/instance-3
">ri:host</ref>
            <matchingRule xmlns:mr="
http://prism.evolveum.com/xml/ns/public/matching-rule-3
">mr:stringIgnoreCase</matchingRule>
            <outbound>
               <strength>strong</strength>
            </outbound>
         </attribute>

I need to know how I can map value entered by user.

Thanks,
Anand Kothekar