[Midpoint-dev] Connector versions (pre-release 3.1)

Radovan Semancik radovan.semancik at evolveum.com
Fri Jan 16 18:22:53 CET 2015

Hi,

We are getting very close to the midPoint 3.1 release. As a preliminary
action we have done our Evolveum-specific release of ConnId framework
with version number 1.4.0.49 (following the rules as agreed with the
ConnId team). As a consequence of this we have also fixed the versions
of connectors that are built-in into midPoint to version 1.4.0.49. This
is CSVFille connector, DatabaseTable connector and LDAP connector.
Therefore anyone who is currently using the development version of
midPoint from the master branch should upgrade their system
configurations accordingly.

As we are closing to the release we encourage the community to take part
in the pre-release testing. Anyone willing to contribute any testing
manpower is very welcomed.