[Midpoint-dev] Issues in creating approval workflow

Shelly Piplani shelly.piplani at ilantus.com
Wed Oct 8 17:37:59 CEST 2014

Hi ,

I am trying to create approval workflow. Ihave created a manager for an Organisation Unit and created a role called SensitiveRole3 as given in the following link:

https://github.com/Evolveum/midpoint/blob/master/samples/roles/sensitive-role-3.xml

[https://avatars3.githubusercontent.com/u/6286905?v=2&s=400]<https://github.com/Evolveum/midpoint/blob/master/samples/roles/sensitive-role-3.xml>

midpoint/sensitive-role-3.xml at master · Evolveum/midpoint · GitHub
midpoint - MidPoint Identity Manager
Read more...<https://github.com/Evolveum/midpoint/blob/master/samples/roles/sensitive-role-3.xml>

 However, I have removed the  following from the role:

<automaticallyApproved>
<description>If the user works in F0006 (Scumm Bar), the assignment of this role is automatically approved for him.</description>
<script>
<code>midpoint.isMemberOf(user, midpoint.getOrgByName("F0006").getOid())</code>
</script>
</automaticallyApproved>

After assigning that Organisation unit to the user, I am trying to assign SensitiveRole3 to this user.
I am getting the following error in idm logs:

2014-10-08 20:53:21,861 [MODEL] [http-8008-5] ERROR (com.evolveum.midpoint.wf.impl.jobs.JobController): Couldn't send a request to start a process instance to workflow management system, reason: Couldn't evaluate approvers expressions
2014-10-08 20:53:21,910 [MODEL] [http-8008-5] ERROR (com.evolveum.midpoint.wf.impl.processors.primary.PrimaryChangeProcessor): Workflow process(es) could not be started, reason: Workflow process instance creation could not be requested.

Please provide your inputs on this.

Regards,
Shelly

This message contains information that may be privileged or confidential and is the property of ILANTUS Technologies. It is intended only for the person to whom it is addressed. If you are not the intended recipient, you are not authorized to read, print, retain, copy, disseminate, distribute, or use this message or any part thereof. If you receive this message in error, please notify the sender immediately and delete all copies of this message.