[Midpoint-dev] same ISSUE-MIDPOINT_ JAVA_CODE--TO--CHANGE USER PASSWORD.

Bidhubhusan Rout bidhubhusan.rout at ilantus.com
Wed Aug 27 11:45:34 CEST 2014

Hi Pavol,

We have done a local setup of midpoint and we have imported all the required library files. However we are still getting the same error.

     (javax.xml.ws.soap.SOAPFaultException: Fault occurred while processing)

Attached is the  whole eclipse project with all dependencies.

Please let us know if you are able to run it in your local environment successfully.

Regards,

Bidhubhusan and Team