[Midpoint-dev] ISSUES-MIDPOINT_ JAVA_CODE--TO--CHANGE USER PASSWORD.

Pavol Mederly pavol.mederly at gmail.com
Tue Aug 26 18:23:52 CEST 2014

Hello Shelly and Bidhubhusan,

I have tried your file, and it works without any problems:

/C:\Java\jdk1.7.0_40\bin\java -Didea.launcher.port=7532 ...
com.intellij.rt.execution.application.AppMain
com.evolveum.midpoint.testing.model.client.sample.ChangePassTest3//
//---------Start programe------//
//aug 26, 2014 6:17:58 PM
org.apache.cxf.wsdl.service.factory.ReflectionServiceFactoryBean
buildServiceFromWSDL//
//INFO: Creating Service
{http://midpoint.evolveum.com/xml/ns/public/model/model-3}modelService
from WSDL:
file:/D:/midpoint/tgit/midpoint/model/model-client/target/classes/xml/ns/private/model/modelWrapper.wsdl//
//SLF4J: Failed to load class "org.slf4j.impl.StaticLoggerBinder".//
//SLF4J: Defaulting to no-operation (NOP) logger implementation//
//SLF4J: See http://www.slf4j.org/codes.html#StaticLoggerBinder for
further details.//
//
//---------Changed user password--------------//
//----end programe----//
//
//Process finished with exit code 0//
/
On the server side I've used midpoint 3.1-snapshot (with a couple of
local changes, none of them related to WS communication.

Perhaps there is a problem in libraries you use for the communication.
To be sure, can you try to run your code within the context of
model-client-sample project? I have done exactly that: I've taken your
file, put it into model-client-sample (folder java, package
com.evolveum.midpoint.testing.model.client.sample) and run it; from
within IntelliJ IDEA.

If it would not help, you could send me your whole eclipse project so I
can run it locally?

Best regards,
Pavol