[midPoint] New User Password Creation Prompt

Pascal PERICHON pascal.perichon at u-paris.fr
Wed Nov 29 11:14:10 CET 2023

Hi,

newly created user... too much new with OID=null or enough new with an OID ?

The OID in an object is generated only when the object is in the
database (or not too far from database...).

When the object is new and exists only in memory, the OID is null and
all functions will not work properly.

createAccountActivationLink use the OID and put it in the generated URL.

So check the value of user.oid before.

Good luck