[midPoint] New User Password Creation Prompt

Drew Roberts aroberts at apu.edu
Tue Nov 28 17:45:40 CET 2023

What process do you guys use to prompt a newly created user to make a
password? I've tried doing something like

> def user = (event as ModelEvent).focusContext.objectNew?.asObjectable() as
> UserType
> def link = midpoint.createAccountActivationLink(user)

inside a general notifier to send a mail nonce but I get a null token when
I do that so I'm guessing I'm doing it wrong.

--
Drew Roberts  |  Systems Administrator II
IT Platform Engineering, Azusa Pacific University

[image: APU logo]