[midPoint] CSV - 'deleted' situation

Pavol Mederly mederly at evolveum.com
Wed May 3 19:14:23 CEST 2023

I am surprised myself that I didn't describe it in the docs.

Only
https://github.com/Evolveum/docs/blob/6d6c8806d4f6e0c3cf466eaa58b5a94a6c135eea/midpoint/release/4.3.2/index.adoc#L393-L396

And commit msg here: https://github.com/Evolveum/midpoint/commit/3a0f17aa.

As for the audit, the change in linkRef should be audited. But it's
normally hidden, as that item is considered operational. I think that
the GUI has an option to display also operational items changes.

Pavol Mederly
Software developer
evolveum.com