[midPoint] Midpoint Repository Upgrade - Postgres

Katka Bolemant katkav at evolveum.com
Mon Dec 11 18:46:34 CET 2023

Hello Jeremiah,

have you had chance to look at the upgrade process as described here: [ https://docs.evolveum.com/midpoint/guides/updating-to-pg16/ | https://docs.evolveum.com/midpoint/guides/updating-to-pg16/ ] ?

Best Regards,

Katarina Bolemant | Development Team Leader

[ https://evolveum.com/ ]
[ mailto:katkav at evolveum.com | katkav at evolveum.com ] | [ http://www.evolveum.com/ | www.evolveum.com ]
[ https://tiime-unconference.eu/ ]

[ https://www.linkedin.com/company/evolveum ] [ https://twitter.com/evolveum ] [ https://www.facebook.com/evolveum ]

Disclaimer: The contents of this e-mail and attachment(s) thereto are confidential and intended for the named recipient(s) only. It shall not attach any liability on the originator or Evolveum s.r.o. or its affiliates. Any views or opinions presented in this email are solely those of the author and may not necessarily reflect the opinions of Evolveum s.r.o. or its affiliates. Any form of reproduction, dissemination, copying, disclosure, modification, distribution and / or publication of this message without the prior written consent of the author of this e-mail is strictly prohibited. If you have received this email in error please delete it and notify the sender immediately.