[midPoint] Intermittent error executing powershell script: The WS-Management service cannot process the request because the request contained invalid selectors for the resource.

Alcides Carlos de Moraes Neto alcides.neto at gmail.com
Tue Feb 5 22:39:08 CET 2019

I figured that this has something to do with a  "Shellid" parameter that
winrm4j uses.
I believe the shellid that's being passed is for a dead/terminated shell
and that gives the error.
If I click on Test Connection on the resource page, the error stops.
Something inside the connector is being reset.
Does the AdLdap connector have a winrm connection pool  or something like
that? Shouldn 't it be refreshed from time to time?